Forever Enchanted

A blog by Kayla - dreamer, writer, wannabe novelist

Monday, May 01, 2006

A totally not serious post

Today I have fulfilled a lifelong dream...of being #3 in a random internet writing contest. Yes, that's right, you're looking at the blog of the 3rd place winner of the invent your own religion contest (scroll down to - you guessed it - #3). Probably total blasphemy coming from a nice Jewish girl like myself, but oh well. And don't ask me where I came up with such an odd idea...

2 Comments:

At 3:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey kayla...cool religion! sounds like one i'd join. and congrats on winning third place!

--aviva

 
At 10:17 PM, Blogger Kayla said...

Hey Aviva, thanks for commenting! I'm glad you like my new religion. You could be my first follower :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Literature blogs