Forever Enchanted

A blog by Kayla - dreamer, writer, wannabe novelist

Monday, May 08, 2006

Kayla Incognito

This isn't a real post (will hopefully give you one later this week). Just thought I'd tell you that, as I'm sure you've noticed, I've added my picture to my otherwise dull profile. And really, I don't think that I'm too cool. I was playing around one night, trying on my friend's huge sunglasses. I've always been a little nervous about putting pictures of myself on the internet, and that's why this one seemed perfect; since those shades cover, like, half my face I'm still somewhat incognito. But maybe one day I'll get over it and post a more normal picture.

1 Comments:

At 2:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kayla,
You look really cute in that picture. Those sunglasses look really good on you. You should get yourself a pair like that. :) Sahar

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Literature blogs