Forever Enchanted

A blog by Kayla - dreamer, writer, wannabe novelist

Friday, October 13, 2006

Picture Post, Part 3

I'm in Ohio, toward the end of another visit. I usually come twice a year, to be with my family over some of the Jewish holidays. It's been a nice, chilled out time, which I'm really trying take in because life in NY is usually anything but chilled.

Since I gave you a little piece of my own childhood during my visit back in April, in the form of these quotes from my 7th grade composition book, I'll give you a little more now, this time in a picture from when I was around 13:



That's my brother Raffy, and our dog Willy, who died a few short years ago. Doesn't he look like he's smiling right along with us? It's one of my favorite pics from that time- the happiness almost bounces off the frame. I just had to share it with you all.

2 Comments:

At 12:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look so cute in the picture.

Sahar

 
At 9:26 PM, Blogger Kayla said...

Hey Sahar...I know this is a bit of a delayed response but thanks! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Literature blogs