Forever Enchanted

A blog by Kayla - dreamer, writer, wannabe novelist

Friday, August 11, 2006

Enchanted Descriptions

Since I went on a bit last week, I'm going to let this Enchantia snippet do most of the talking...

We all loved the beauty of the forest, and sometimes pointed out something we saw- the way a feather floated through the air like it was writing a poem in the breeze; the way a flock of birds covered the sky and made the whole forest sound like it was singing.

And there was that unspoken extra brightness since it was Enchantia, brightness in every sense; the greens of the leaves were greener, the smells Enchantia’s dreamy perfume, the wind more of an embrace than a rush of air and the feeling of excitement - or danger - at what could be behind the next tree.

Just to remind you, your comments are most welcome. The second paragraph is a relatively new addition, and I hope it works but being my harshest critic I'm forever doubtful. What a horrible name for a blog that would be, lol. And yeah, I'll stop cracking myself up now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Literature blogs