Forever Enchanted

A blog by Kayla - dreamer, writer, wannabe novelist

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Isabel

Now it feels weird doing an Enchantia post after such a serious topic, but like I said, we move on. If you're curious about the title...well I won't tell you. I think you are a smart enough bunch that you can figure it out through this snippet. And if you're not sure post a comment and guess. It could be like playing hot or cold. Or 20 questions. Though honestly, it should not take you 20 questions!

Hi Isabel! Today was a bad day, but I feel okay. I hate Ryan, but I yelled enough in The Woods about him, and if I talk about him anymore I'll throw up. I wish tomorrow would be a snow day. Too bad it's summer. I don't care. I'll be fine. There are some new kids here. And they seem nice. And cool. At least I have you no matter what. But it would be nice to have some new human friends (no offense). Oh no, Mom has just called me and she wants me to do some chore. Yuck. I wish I could shrink and lock myself in you. Oh well, she's here now. Gotta go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Literature blogs