Forever Enchanted

A blog by Kayla - dreamer, writer, wannabe novelist

Friday, September 08, 2006

With thanks

It was my birthday earlier this week. There’s a part of me that’s a little scared by this fact…I’m into the second half of my twenties now, and there’s so much I haven’t done. But there’s a much bigger part of me that is feeling so blessed, for all my wonderful family and friends.

I want to focus in on my friends and make a shout out: I’m one of those people that constantly fumbles and I don’t know what I’ve done to deserve you all. One of the things I at least hope I’ve conveyed in my book is how beautiful friendship can be, and for that you’re my muses. If Enchantia gets published, I’m dedicating it to all of you. But even if that day never comes, life indeed will go on and I’ll still have your love, and that is so much more important than a book will ever be. I wasn’t expecting to get so mushy here, but this is from my heart, and really I’m so grateful to each one of you. I only hope I’m as good a friend to you as you are to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Literature blogs