Forever Enchanted

A blog by Kayla - dreamer, writer, wannabe novelist

Monday, November 27, 2006

Stats

Part of the fun of having a blog is checking out the stats on your site. Although I will not divulge my average amount of hits (the number is too, well, interesting), you should know this is an internationally read blog. This month alone I've gotten hits from Canada, Belgium, the UK, India, the Netherlands and Italy. And why am I telling you this? Definitely not to boast (a popular site gets hits from like 100 times more countries). But it's cool, isn't it? I'm just this little writer from NY and yet someone across the ocean can read my ramblings. The wonders of the web...

2 Comments:

At 8:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's another one, Kayla, from little ol' England in the rain.

 
At 10:40 PM, Blogger Kayla said...

Thanks John...try and stay dry :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Literature blogs