Forever Enchanted

A blog by Kayla - dreamer, writer, wannabe novelist

Friday, June 01, 2007

Quotes

You know how some books start off with a quote? It's nothing I think I'd actually do, but every once in a while I find myself browsing quotes online, just to play around with the idea. Here are three I found recently. I like the first two because of how it talks about other worlds, but in different ways:

Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.
- Anaïs Nin

Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.
-Carl Sagan

But I think this is my favorite-

A friend may well be reckoned the masterpiece of nature.
-Ralph Waldo Emerson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Literature blogs