Forever Enchanted

A blog by Kayla - dreamer, writer, wannabe novelist

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Vacation post

Here's three of my favorite snapshots from the lovely Caribbean cruise. I'm so ready to go back...


The open ocean- one of the most amazing parts of a cruise.




Tortola, British Virgin Islands. Doesn't this look like one of those ads for the Caribbean?




St. Maarten, snapped on horseback. Quite the view, huh? Later on, the horses went into the sea and waded. The water was almost up to my waist...it was awesome!

It was an incredible experience. Sahar and I had so much fun together, and as you just saw, it was too beautiful. And as I'd hoped it really did inspire me, with thoughts like this one, which I wrote on the first day at sea in my journal: "As I'm on this ship bound to a place I've always dreamed of going, it makes me think how the whole world is open and ready for me. If I want to accomplish something I just have to go out and do it."

3 Comments:

At 2:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to go back!

Sahar

 
At 11:13 PM, Blogger Kayla said...

You can say that again :)

 
At 3:43 AM, Blogger Pinku said...

HI! saw the pics and read up all about it hungrily would love to do that. Lucky you!!!!

Lovely pictures and I am hoping some lovely posts coming from the post too.

And am surely waiting for the without gogs pic of yours put it up soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Literature blogs