Forever Enchanted

A blog by Kayla - dreamer, writer, wannabe novelist

Monday, March 26, 2007

Well, now I've done it

After years of resisting, I've finally joined myspace.

At first I very much resented the whole idea of myspace because it felt too much like a high school popularity contest, and if you've read this blog long enough you should know my take on things like that. But time has passed and now it just seems like a cool way to keep up with and meet new people, get the word out on this blog/my writing and network, which could only help. And as overwhelmed as I am with comments on this blog, I'm also hoping it might be a little more of an interactive experience.

My profile is pretty basic right now, but when I get the time I'd like to spruce it up. It features an extended Enchantia snippet, and there's also a picture of me minus sunglasses. I guess I'm slowly breaking out of my shell. Though just so you know, I don't normally walk around in pigtails. That was taken at a Purim party where I was dressed as a schoolgirl. Good times…

Anyway, anyone who reads this blog is a friend of mine, so if you're on myspace I look forward to hearing from you very soon!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Literature blogs