Forever Enchanted

A blog by Kayla - dreamer, writer, wannabe novelist

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

The Reading (Part II)

The details of the reading are now up on the site! But if you wanna spare yourself that huge effort of clicking, here's everything you need to know:

Where: The Drama Book Shop - 250 W 40th St between 7th and 8th

When: Monday, July 30th, 7pm

Cost: It didn't say on the webpage this time, but there's usually a suggested donation of $5.

Now I have to apologize…I kind of lied in my last post. I said I was going to read the whole first chapter, but then I was told I've got a ten minute limit, and reading the chapter in full takes more like fifteen. So I'm gonna do an abridged version, but that will still be most of the chapter and the main action will all be in there. Like what follows this:

Then the day came when I finally reached my breaking point.

Ooooh, the suspense. But that's why I'm excited about this…I've finally got a chance to share with you all more than just the snippets I post here. To those of you who can't make it - sorry! This is probably such a tease. But hopefully it will be published someday soon…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Literature blogs