Forever Enchanted

A blog by Kayla - dreamer, writer, wannabe novelist

Friday, February 15, 2008

Good Times

This blog seems to be turning into more of a monthly than weekly one these days, but I really do want to change my ways. So keep coming back...please! I mean how can you not, I just used the magic word. And golly, if you comment I promise to say thank you too...

If I'm being silly my excuse is just getting back from a great little vacation from various areas of South Florida. Everything was beautiful, weather very much included- it was like fast forwarding to summer for a few days. And I got to hang out with some good friends who made the move south. If you don't have friends in vacation destinations, I definitely recommend making a few! It makes both for a cheap (because you crash at their place) and fun (because they know where all the cool spots are and do most of the planning for you) getaway. Now wouldn't I make a great travel writer?

I did take some pics, but the old-fashioned way, so I have yet to see them, but if any come out good I might share one or two with you in the next post.

In the meantime, here's a feel good (and funny) clip from America's Got Talent winner Terry Fator. I guess my trip has put me in that kind of mood...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Literature blogs