Forever Enchanted

A blog by Kayla - dreamer, writer, wannabe novelist

Monday, September 10, 2007

Remember me?

I know I probably seem familiar. I actually used to post on this blog more than once every other month. I guess I have just taken a summer vacation from Forever Enchanted. I haven't had one in real life so at the very least I can have that, right?

I just turned 27 a few days ago…would be nice to stay 26 a while longer, but as I had no choice in the matter I did the whole celebrating thing. It turned out to be one of the best birthdays I've had in a long time, thanks to a little help from my friends. You guys are the greatest! And suddenly I feel the need to post this song...



That's about it…just wanted to check in with you all, let you know I'm still here, but I hope to post a little more regularly now. Be sure to come back tomorrow, I've already got something planned. Hope everyone had a great summer!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Literature blogs