Forever Enchanted

A blog by Kayla - dreamer, writer, wannabe novelist

Thursday, May 11, 2006

If you're in the NY area, or planning to be in August...

I was going to do an Enchantia post, but my coworker told me about something that I feel compelled to share instead, and it's so incredibly cool. JK Rowling, Stephen King and John Irving are participating in a special benefit-reading at Radio City Music Hall August 1-2, with the cheapest seats a mere $12.50! Here's all the info. Tickets go on sale Friday morning, and I'm guessing it's going to sell out fast.

They are all amazing writers, and I can't wait to see them read from their books live, but I've got to admit I'm especially excited about JK Rowling. She's one of my writing heroes.

Maybe I'll see you in the nosebleed section!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Literature blogs