Forever Enchanted

A blog by Kayla - dreamer, writer, wannabe novelist

Friday, June 30, 2006

Calling all blogger experts

So this has been one of those whirlwind sort of weeks. I did not even intend to, but somehow found myself doing something every night after work and it was fun but a bit too much. The perils of living in NY! I suppose I am making up for all those hours spent at Starbucks.

I actually had a nice idea for a different sort of post. I wanted to share a song I really liked, but couldn't figure out how to do it other than playing it through my phone with audioblogger and it sounded horrible. So if there are any blogger experts out there who know how to post an itunes downloaded song and would be willing to help me out, please email me! I will thank you right here on my blog when I make the post. Just think of it now…the fame! The fortune!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Literature blogs