Forever Enchanted

A blog by Kayla - dreamer, writer, wannabe novelist

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Picture Post


Hi everyone. For various reasons I've had a bit of writer's block lately, so this seems like a good time to share a photo I took over a year ago at Brighton Beach. I printed it in a darkroom as part of a course at the Camera Club of New York. If you're in the NY area and have any interest in photography, you should try a class there. It's a cute little place in the very cool area of Union Square. The classes are small, so you'll get all the individual attention you need, and you'll learn a lot. When you see your image start to surface on the paper...it's all pretty amazing. I wish I had the time/money to more seriously pursue it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Literature blogs