Forever Enchanted

A blog by Kayla - dreamer, writer, wannabe novelist

Monday, July 03, 2006

The ultimate dreamer's song

Success! And though it has already achieved fame and fortune, I must give my thanks to google and the site it led me to - radioblogclub.com.

The song I'm sharing is a pretty famous and extremely beautiful rendition of Over the Rainbow by Israel"IZ" Kamakawiwo'ole (and this version also has some of A Wonderful World mixed in). The first time I heard it, I either got teary eyed or a serious case of the chills or both. You can just tell the song comes straight from this man's heart. So I'll stop writing now…if you're reading this from home I highly recommend that you find a comfortable spot, turn the volume up, close your eyes, and let your mind drift with the music…

2 Comments:

At 2:53 PM, Blogger Rob Bates said...

Very cool, Kayla ...

 
At 9:16 PM, Blogger Kayla said...

Thanks, Rob! As you can see, comments are pretty sparse around here, so I appreciate it. Now I'll have to come up with something snide...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Literature blogs