Forever Enchanted

A blog by Kayla - dreamer, writer, wannabe novelist

Monday, December 11, 2006

The Lure of Enchantia

It's about time for another snippet. In the tradition of my last post, no fancy introductions...

The pixies buzzed, staying silent for the first few minutes, but soon Mialee and I could hear a soft, low humming that got louder and louder the more we sang, until we could even hear their tiny voices joining in the song. Mialee and I took hands and danced in a circle as we continued to sing- and the pixies weaved in and out, dancing with us in the air, forming a circle of swirling, musical, sparkling golden lights.
As we glowed and danced and sang with them, the whole world seemed at peace. I felt like I was in some wonderful, blissful dream, but...I didn’t want to be woken. I sang so loud, my voice must have echoed across the forest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Literature blogs