Forever Enchanted

A blog by Kayla - dreamer, writer, wannabe novelist

Monday, January 15, 2007

Bon Voyage

What a way to start off my new blog-year...by once again neglecting it. I'm blaming it on my Mac, which is still out of commission. Not having it available has been very hard...I have so many things I need (like the most recent revision of my novel) on it. And it's also kind of sad as I realize how addicted I've gotten to a machine.

Anyway, I am basically posting to tell you that I won't be posting again until the end of the month. Why, do you ask? Because in a few days I'm going with my good friend ON A CARIBBEAN CRUISE!!! Not to gloat or anything, but I haven't been on a real vacation in more than two years, so it's really about time. If anyone out there has been on a cruise and can offer any last minute helpful hints, please do.

I hope to get some new writing inspiration from this trip, so definitely check back here in a few weeks. Until then...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Literature blogs